Homesick

Homesick Ski trip candle

$34.00
  • 13.75 OZ. TYPICAL BURN TIME IS 60-80 HOURS
  • MADE FROM A NATURAL SOY WAX BLEND WITH PREMIUM COTTON WICKS AND CUSTOM FRAGRANCE OILS
  • NON-TOXIC AND CONTAIN NO LEAD, PLASTICS, PARABEN, SYNTHETIC DYES OR PHTHALATES

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
L
Leanne Janos
Amazing smell!

This candle smells so lovely. It’s the perfect candle to burn as we wait for ski season to be here. Burns really well and not too overpowering. Would buy again!

You may also like

Recently viewed